Vendor, Private Organization, & Booster Club Drawing
Officially established booster clubs and private organizations may participate in a drawing to host a booth for Arctic Thunder Open House (ATOH), which typically produces significant funding for the organizations.
This Booth Drawing (often referred to as “lottery”) will be held in the months leading up to the event.
ATOH 2022 Lottery to be held Tuesday, May 17 at the Warrior Zone (655 Richardson Dr, Anchorage, AK 99505)
- Category I: Any Private Organization or Booster Club associated specifically with Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson, utilizing their own volunteers to perform all aspects of the concessionaire booth.
- ATOH 2022 - $350
- Category II: Any Private Organization or Booster Club associated specifically with Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson that partners with a local business or professional food organization, for any function of the concessionaire booth. This category also applies to any Non-Federal entity.
- ATOH 2022 - $550
- Category III: Any local business performing all functions of the concessionaire booth.
- ATOH 2022 - $750
- Category IV: An Organization or Booster Club that is registered at their respective base, selling items that are military-specific to their own squadron/unit (no food items) at an aircraft static display.
- ATOH 2022 - $100
FREE ADMISSION & PARKING
Arctic Thunder General Public Entry
- Gate # 1 - Boniface Parkway
- Gate # 2 - Fort Richardson via D Street Exit
For those arriving from North of Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson (Eagle River or the Valley), please enter through the Fort Richardson Gate via D Street Exit. For those arriving from Anchorage or South of Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, please enter through the Boniface Gate via Boniface Parkway.
You will be directed to FREE general parking after entry.
From 9:00 a.m. to noon, the Boniface Gate will have three lanes inbound and one lane outbound.
After 2 p.m., no open house traffic will be allowed through Boniface Gate or Richardson Gate.
*Individuals with children are requested to pick up arm bands at Entry Control Points or in Hangar 2.
*Handicap parking is available for vehicles with the proper identification and markings.
For additional information about premium seating and corporate tents please click below for more information.