With Arctic Thunder Open House 2022 only a few months away, the planning team has been fast at work locking down all the preparations for its first in-person show since the COVID-19 pandemic. We are please to announce that the following performers are confirmed to join our team for 2022. This amazing cast of performers will be taking to the air in everything from the newest high-tech aircraft flown by the United States Air Force to the smallest one seater we have ever seen.
- United States Air Force Thunderbirds
- USAF Air Combat Command F-22 Demonstration Team
- USAF Pacific Air Forces C-17 Demonstration Team
- Anthony Oshinuga (Epic Fuels)
- Melissa Dawn Burns (SportsGal.com)
- Tom “Lark” Larkin (Mini Jet Airshows)
- Undaunted Air Shows (Orca Flight)